The teachers held their science week yesterday and it was really interesting to see liquid N2. My colleague wanted to catch a cockraoch and frozen the lower body, to see if it still wriggles. I suggested a lizard and he said it's cruel. Cruel meh? To me, they are from the same species. So I suggested to freeze the right half of the body. Better right? lol. Too bad there's ants around only. It'll be fun to see the ants dropped out from the flask like chocolate rice. lol. Psychotic.
Spending money again yesterday, for my keratase hair mask. It smells good on the hair! Pending, birkenstock sandals, laptop...
Finally, I finished the last episode of Dou Yu II. Ah Lie died so suddenly. The story was interesting at first, then draggy like snail crawling, then the story twist so fast and ended. I think I wanna watch Dou Yu I. Ha ha...
Chit Chat of the Day: Spending = De-stressing


