counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

[ The One With The Day That Finally Came ]

I'm deprived of something. I felt dehydrated of something. Something is missing.
Until I realised.
It's the one that kept me occupied almost everyday.
Double-click on my iTunes.
Music


Months of preparation, all done in a day.
Involves not only the couple, it involves the two WHOLE family.
Marriage, that is.

Hmm, let me see.

Saturday: After a visit to dentist, I went to dye my hair. I wanted the same red against brown effect as CNY. But SK neighbourhood hairdresser obviously say, "Can Can. Can match." "This one leh?" "Can Can. Also can."
I end up with a super duper ultra red against a light copper brown.
The red. OMG. (insert my-favourite-you-know-what emotion) It's as good as those fake red extension you buy in Pasar Malam.
I sulked.
My sis-in-law frowned.
My mum said, "okay lah."
My brother shouted, "Ah Lian!"
My dad doesnt even know the difference in my hair colour.
The more I looked at it, the more disgusted I feel. So...

Sunday: I headed to the salon Karen jie jie recommended to rescue my hair. The hairdresser was good enough to explain the effects afterwards and chose the colour for me. After sitting there for almost 3 hours, I end up with a dark red mahagony hair. Anything is better than with that Ah Lian hair. Then reaching home, I saw Maegan!!! She uber ultra cutie! She sings, "1,2,3...Ba ba black sheep..." Points to Ah mei and said, "Yee yee, dance."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^^""" Maegan in diapers playing

1st uncle said bro's wedding is indeed a big issue in the family. Coz...
- He came back from BKK
- Tiany and Allan came back from Aussie right after their exam. Yes, right after. They had exams til 10am, then flight back at 3pm.
- Relatives from Batam and Malaysia
plus everyone else perming hair, dye-ing hair, perming eyelashes, do manicure/pedicure, buy clothes and shoes and accessories, wash cars, polish cars...
Indeed.

Monday: I went to have my mani/pedi done with Mei. Sat through 2hours and I'm done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oooh! Pink with silver!

Then we went back home. My bro went to fetch his wedding car i.e. my uncle's Audi. But the toot go drive a construction road and mud spilled across. I end up bringing a pail down for him. Just soon after my Batam family came, me and Mei went to Airport.
Tiany is back! Yoo Hoo! The foursome is united. lol. Missed her in person, though we almost msn-ing to each other every week.
Time to sleep for the next morning.

Tuesday - Big D-Day!: Woke up at 7 plus. Damn early to do anything. By 8 plus 9, its done and we're off to my sis-in-law's place. The 4 sisters in the 'brothers' group were a bit off. Haha... But without us, the guys wouldnt have got through the song and folding money game. Not before the member of Infernal Affairs (sis-in-law's sister's boyfriend) act to argue with his girlfriend at the door and at the same time, unlock the gate. LOL. The brothers rushed in then.
Hmm, afterwhich are the usual routines. Pray, take photo, return to my place, served tea, take photos, go back sis's place, take photo, served tea...
At 2 plus, the 3somes rushed to have their hair done. We are supposed to be the recep but we are late. =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hairdresser actually left my fringe down, but I decided to pin it up instead.

I called a cab at 6.25. It says it'll arrived in another 5 mins. But I went down straightaway and the cab was already there! So I went to fetch Tiany, Mei then to Lao Da's place, lastly to hotel.
The Boo boo? The cab driver did not switched on the meter. How leh? We discussed and we paid him 20 bucks. Should be enough lah.
Rushing up to level 3, yes, the recep table for my bro's side is empty except Kelvin. I think he's there to tahan first. LOL. So the 4some took over the place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tiany, Ah Boy and Ahui

But I think most of the time we are busy taking photos, play with maegan and Ah Boy, talk to cousins, plus entertaining my 2nd uncle who is relunctant to enter the dinner place. He end up entertaining us, keep asking us to buy World Cup bets, tick the name list for us like a discipline master, joke with us and to the extent of sitting behind us. ^^"""
Well, my 2nd uncle, who wouldnt usually join in family gatherings, was the one who always bring the 4some to play/cycle/swim when we are young. Sometimes I only see him once in a year or even two years. But each time he came, he'll come and talk to us. But to think again, my 1st, 3rd, 4th uncle ALL likes to join in our table! They took turns to talk to us, joke with us, monitoring if we finished the food, (LOL) even sharing that 1 seat with us. ^^"""
Perhaps that's why I'm more close to maternal relatives. They are more fun and less formal. But I missed out hanging with my couzies Angel they all. Urghh. Toot me. >.<

During dinner, well, I was surprised sis uses the Goong OST I gave her. It's indeed very Da Jang Geum. Their first march in is from Beach Boys OST "Sing A Love Song For Me". Then the Goong OST came during the first dish. Then FH's Theme Song (Sha La La version) for second march in. Nice.
Nothing fanciful happened during dinner except jokes and laughters plus people asking me when's my turn. Soon lah, soon. Wait til I find my husband first. After dinner, we went up their suite and afterwhich, went home. Bro's friends were there to drown him readily.

I'm still deprived of sleep and I want a hot soupy Mee Hoon Kway now. More pictures should be adding in soon.
Yawnz...

stand by u at, 11:50 AM