I've been hoping for a rainy day since friday. For a day to cool down. The day has been heated up. With a downpour, everythings seems clear and cleansed. The fresh after rain smell is good. It didnt really make me fall asleep, instead it woke me up. It's cooling and refreshing.
Then yesterday, I fiddled with the school website address and I went surfing here.

Ngee Ann SS
It's been a long time since I last saw this. It all begins when I remembered this, "Live life to the fullest". I thought this was the slogan/motto of NASS. So thats when I went searching for NASS. Apparently it's not. But the righteousness and courtesy is of a remembrance to us. I recalled the chinese virtue embedded in the school and sometimes I dont fancy our school crest cause it's plain. Nothing fanciful with lion and dragon. Just hands, a book and light.
Afterwhich I went look into the achievements. Chinese orchestra is still around. Alive and still gaining SYF Gold. Then there's pics on teachers. Hey, I saw Mr. Wong. But I couldnt recognised his wife. But Ms Quay is so sweet to use her hubby surname as well. Mrs Wong-Quay. Sounds so loved. Well, 4E of 1997 is part of the matchmaker for the blissful marriage. Ooh, I saw Mrs Sundram, I supposed. Then some teachers who I cannot remember their names. Ah! Mr Tang of accounting.
After taking a tour in NASS website, I went friendsters today. It's been a while I left friendster dust-filled. Some of the NASS mates are still alive and kicking. Then eve finally 'reunited' with Yat Lui (what a name to not remember).
Suddenly I realised I'm no longer that 20 yrs old freshly grad from TP. No longer that new workforce member of the working adults. I've worked for almost 4 years. Grad from TP for almost 4 years. Left NASS for almost 8 years.
I'm old. ><

