:: Singlish Development ::
I was browsing through Chn U's website for news on Project Superstar when I came across this two thread titles.
"Skin-to-Skin with Superstars"
"I want Junyang to open album"
I wanted to ask them, Ni Gong Si Mi? I didnt know Singlish have evolved into such stage. It used to be like that only, people talk direct translation from chinese lah or just add in malay words loh. Now they really use 'People Mountain People Sea' type.
'Skin to skin' with Superstar? I dont think I would want to do that, even it's Jay or Rain. They must be very sticky niam niam under such hot sun in Singapore. In Chinese terms, it's called Tie Shen which also meant close encounter or simply encounter or meet. But 'Skin-To-Skin'?
Next, 'open album'? Open present, I know lah. Anyway, if you translate to chinese, Kai Chang Pian. Doesnt make sense also what. Record album also dunno how to say, I think english surely fail.
And Junyang, you should have sang Qing Tian in the competition! See what An Jing has helped Sly Beng! And you already knew that after you sang Jie Kou, fans like you even more. So you should have sang more Jay's songs! Sigh, wrong tactic used. Luckily you didnt sing self-claimed-no.1-popular-singer-in-Singapore 5566.
Chit Chat of The Day: Thank god my singlish is not the worst.

