哇伯尬已输恶感尬。(Taiwanese hokkien)
Translated into chinese: 我不喜欢输的感觉。
I lost at a UNO game. Usually, the game was played between the trio. But on last thursday (okay, this entry is delayed), supplier K came over to deliver goods and join us in a game. Being a typical uncle, he suggested, "Loser will be drawn by marker! One line!" A bet. The only bet (jokingly raised), happens when I lost for 4 games in a row the week before. They were saying luckily its not strip poker. (#$%&^*@. I had 4 earrings to remove, okay?) Anyway, back to the game. So, after MCP being the first UNO-Gamed, soon, I placed my last card and happily shouted, "Marker, marker!" Irritant MCP shouted, "Oh! Foul! Take two cards! You never say 'Game'!" What the *beep*! There's no such rules! With the other two jeered on saying I must take, so I took another two cards, thinking, "Two cards only what." Soon, it's left with me and Bio Bro. The two of us fight for a long time, before I .... lost. Arghh. So, have to kena being drawn. TMD, still joked saying want to draw face, I said, "NO! Face cannot!" Then I held my hand out, "Hand only." So I thought they're going to draw until my hand like shit.

Left to Right: Supplier K, MCP, Bio Bro
Bio Bro was 'nice enough' to draw just a line.
I said to him, "Dont need to give chance. Are you sure just one line?! I wont be that nice the next time round, if I need to draw on you."
Bio Bro: "No no, it's okay. You can draw whatever you want."
Me: "Really?!"
Then I realised something, "HEY! MY HANDPHONE! I KNEW IT! No wonder you so good!"
Ya, no wonder he's so 'nice'. Nice enough to play handphone missing game with me for the XX times.

