counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

:: 2005-ed ::


Ending of 2005, a sudden surge feel of thinking over the year of 2005.


Interesting 1st timers
1) I went abroad with friends! To Taipei, of course. Like a homeaway kid, I went on a short trip. Loving it.
2) I watched Korean drama, listened to K-songs and even K-variety shows! A self-claimed-hater-of-K-drama super-supporter-of-Jap-dorama actually watched K serials. Korean hosts are so funny in their variety shows.
3) I took up driving! Driving was fun and stressful. It'll be fun-ner if I can passed my FTT.
4) I bought things off internet sites! (I used to buy off Yahoo! Auction only.) The things I've bought: Initial D DVDs, Rainy Day concert, Birkenstock...


My koo koo Discovery
1) The screen shown in MRT stations are stating the end stations that the train is going to. (Right?) I always thought it's the other way round.
2) I guessed there's more but I've forgotten. (as usual)


Movies groovies
1) Lord of the Ring Trilogy. I'm late in discovering this awesome flick trilogy. I'm sorry for saying bad things about it before.
2) Harry Potter. Hair-ray Pot-tar is pret-tay gooood.
3) Initial D. I wouldnt say it's the most enjoyable but... ya lah! because of Jay, that's why I'm stating this.
4) Magic Kitchen (Muo Huan Chu Fang). I know it's not a new movie but somehow, it's pretty good eh. I know there's bad reviews for it, but I enjoyed it when I saw it on cable recently. Perhaps it's because I dont need to grumble for the $8 paid.
5) Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Why didnt it make it to the cinema? It'll be better than Spirits Within.
6) 50 1st Dates. I still cant believed I cried for this comedy.


Drama Mamas
1) Full House. Nothings beats this funny serial by Jeong Ji Hun and Song Hye Gyo.
2) Engine. Another J-dorama of the year by Takuya Kimura.
3) I Jukil Nomui Sarang. For the credit that it's the first k-drama that is truly sad to my heart. As compared, Stairway to Heaven and Sang Doo are not that sad afterall.
4) Devil Beside You. I just like funny love story.
5) Initial D anime. The only anime I've watched beside Slam Dunk and Ranma 1/2.


Music La La
1) November's Chopin by Jay Chou. It's the only album I've bought. What do you think leh?
2) Bi vol. 1 + 2 + 3 by Bi. A new discovery of another music language for the hip hop that Jay's music is missing and the english industry has been cloning.
3) Soundtracks (Stairway to Heaven, Full House, IJUKSA, Initial D). I like instrumental pieces.
4) Chao Ren by Machi. So far the only album I've listened to and it's nice.
5) Do The A Side by Do As Infinity. Why did my favourite J-band disbanded???
6) Heros of the Earth by Wang Lee Hom. By his first song released, Hua Tian Cuo, I'm anticipating the album that's released in a week's time.


Comeback Kid
1) Wang Lee Hom. Ever since his last album and this upcoming album, the musical genius with Ai Ni Jiu Deng Yu Ai Zi Ji is back! Jay Chou, you are losing out.
2) Show Luo. Show who? He's Luo Zhi Xiang. He's the king of hosts these days. Crazily funny and able to sing well esp in the latest album.
3) Ayumi Hamasaki. With Heaven, she proved that she's still good with ballads. Used to drop her when she's into some weird over-mature dressing and funny pop songs.


Tech Gadgets Ga Ga
1) Panasonic Lumix FX9. Who wouldnt love this sleek camera?
2) iPod Nano/iPod Video. 'Nuff said.
3) Panasonic VS7. My baby that marked its first dropping incident THIS MORNING!!! I think the whole corridor in science block can hear my screaming.


Food Slurping
1) La La in No Signboard Restaurant. Still so good after a year.
2) Roti prata in Jalan Kayu. Crispy crispy.
3) Spicy Miso Ramen in Ajisen Ramen. I think I ate my most no. of bowls of Ajisen Ramen this year.
4) Ben & Jerry's New York Chunky Chocolate Fudge. I want a pint now...
5) Shake Shake Salad at Pepper Lunch. Looks are deceiving. The salad is so fresh, udon is so bouncy, sauce is so appetising.

stand by u at, 12:03 AM