Just as I thought I had bought enough for CNY, I bought another skirt today (almost another top). >_<"
Bringing the total scoop to
Jeans x 2
Skirt x 2
Top x 4
Shoes x 1
Bag x 1
Yesterday went out with Ah Tian, Ah Mei and Ah Da to dinner. As usual, when the four of us met, there will be neverending talking. The dinner was kinda like a lil' farewell for Ah Tian. Plus a lil gimmick we wanted to do. We wanted to take photos of the dinner and placed into the photos frames with other photos and gave it to Ah Tian. In the end, the koo koo waitress took pic of the shop logo more than our faces. Duh! For the lil' gift, bet she'll cry like hell if we give to her on the day of departure, so we decided to give to her on the reunion dinner night. >_<""
I'm feeling sick. Sick before CNY is horrendous. Having sore throat and losing my voice, and yet I sang throughout the day cause I was toooooo B.O.R.E.D. Bored that I dont even know what to surf on the net.
My only wish is that friday will come soon. Has the earth been rotating the other way round or what?!
Stuffs I found during my housekeeping:

OJ that's expired over a year. Any takers?

My last pay-jeer. Max Atom. The smallest pager, okie?

My tons of bags (ranging from small pouches to haversack)

Moo moo from CP in TP, M & M from Katey, Mermaid from HK's Hai Yang Gong Yuan and Buaya Pooh bear from Eve and Joanne.

The unfinished sewing piece that I found. This was supposedly Eve's birthday present two years ago. Maybe by 2010, I'll get it done.

My ppreeccioussss... It's acutally a ring I bought from my grandma's money after her death. Now it remains as a highly rusty ring.

