Doing a lazy blog entry: For the account of chalet, please go to Eve's blog. Ha Ha...
Well, the chalet was okay, although the rain did spoil a bit of fun. For that few hours, I hate RAIN. Just as I sang Xing Qing (as recommended by Eve and actually I didnt sing), rain stops. Luckily I never sing Qing Tian. The chorus is about 'Big Wind Blow' leh. Then the gang came. Ah Ren, Eng Eng, Kelly and hubby Denise, Sharon and hubby + Alyssa, Eve and Sophia + Zann Zann + Chen Ling, and lastly Ah Er and Tissue friend.
BBQ all the way until 2am. Man, we are great.
Shacked, the gang left, with me, Eve, Eng Eng and Ah Ren still around with my family. As saying goes, 3 ladies = 1 market. 4 ladies! My god, we talked all the way from 2am to 6.30am. My legs going to break liao.
Then sunrise!!! It reminds me of Bi's "Ways to Avoid the Sun". (I know Ah Ren is going to say 'not again...') But the salted egg is so nice! It rised from the middle of an island!!! Technically, it's from Changi beach that looked like an islet.


salted egg arising...
Afterwhich, we play UNO. Yeah! My Pooh Bear Uno card starts it's virgin game. Long long UNO game that I felt so sleepy. Never ending... Maybe the UNO cards are fake. Got extra cards. Soon, we checked out. We must be the earliest to check out.
Makan at Changi V then head home. Bathe and I'm asleep. As I was falling asleep, dad was grumbling to me about my receipt no. 1350 coming out first prize! No, I didnt buy and sleep is more impt than anything else. So back to bed.
Woke up at 3pm and head to tv for my weekly dose of Full House.
That's all.
Unknowingly, I'm watching Stairway to Heaven. Ahh!!! What happen to me?!? Luckily Im watching Devil Beside Me, taiwan ou xiang ju. Brought me back to senses a bit. But watching that guy (the only handsome guy in Comic Boys) reminded me of Kwon Sang Woo. AHHHHHH!!!!
Chit Chat of the Day: Jay Oppa better release his album soon. Oppa??? Oppa~~!!!

