Love is blind. I've learnt this over the year through passer-by incidents.
#1) A person on the surface can never be what he's supposed to be. The image he potrayed, the words he said, the actions he did. Surface. Suddenly, Mr. Saint became Mr. Unknown. The reasonings for reactions might never be known. Be it due to work or personal, all I could say is the impression will never the same again. Is he trying to safe keep his ass? Maybe. But never did he realised that he'd shattered a lil' heart that's among the millions. Getting to know more about a person will only result in more truth revealed.
Misunderstanding? Perhaps. A lil' distance is better.
#2) An acquaintance is dangerous. Acquaintance can either lead to forever forgetting or forever remembering. Never indulge in an acquaintance. There's no magical movie moments in real life. Everyone wish upon the star to be in the magical pumpkin cart on the way to the party. When midnight strikes, all goes back to where it supposed to be. Always leave a feet out from the sinful sticky chewy chocolate pie.
#3) To maintain your sane, always have a innocent pure white space inside your heart. Or else, love can be just another killer material for the plot. Whatever the plot is, the damage is done. If it's totally 100% blinded by the damage, then speechless is the word for it. Innocence might be childish or even laughable to others, but who cares, coz it's important.
#4) One bamboo pole beat all the people in the same boat. Previous bad impressions can be overturned by a single hit. Things will never be the same again.
#5) Love has became a reality. For the sake of already together, end up together. Faintz.

It's near the ending of my 22nd yr. What have I done for the past 1 yr?
1) Switch job twice. Know a bunch of crazy gals in EH. Know a bunch of attitude gals in current.
2) Took my last EH pay and went to Taipei... finally. My first freedom trip. Wanna go where, go where. I missed Taipei.
3) Two trips of Bkk in a year. Once in June and another coming soon. Shopping Spree.
4) Finally start my driving lessons. Money spent until very xiong.
5) Had my first 2k item. My HP1319 laptop. I love you, lappy.
6) My first pair of birkenstock after yearning for dunno-how-many years.
7) Claim my first piece of blog land here and zhoufu.
8) I cant believe this but I'm K-popped. All because of Full House.
9) I'm so so lucky to win two lucky draws and received the news on the same day. Went to the premiere of Initial D and saw Jay and Edison and...Edison...and Edison...
10) Lastly, I'm proud of this at the time of publish. I have yet to buy any handphone.
Shit! It's going to be my 23rd yr soon. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~ !!! Where's my anti-wrinkle cream?!


