[ Pixie and the Elf ]
Long long ago, there's a happy Pixie who enjoys going around, joining in other pixies' laughters, talks and making fun of (or out of) other folklores.
One day, an Elf moved into the cottage outside the folklore's village. Out of curiosity, Pixie took a glance of the Elf. "Yee, what's with the hairstyle? He's so not one of us! And he's so full of himself. Typical Elf." Pixie certainly did not had a good impression of the Elf.
One afternoon, Pixie's favourite gameboard was broken. Unable to fix it with her tiny hands, she asked for the help of the Elf. Elf came over to Pixie's cottage and helped her to fix it without any hesistation. 'He's not bad an elf afterall...' Pixie thought. They started to talk and know about each other. Due to pixies characters, Pixie blabbered on happily about herself while Elf listened and smiled. Their friendship continued this way. She loves his comforting voice and smile while he seems to enjoy her company as well.
By then, FT (Folklore Tabloid) has been making headlines about the unique friendship they shared. Pixie starts to shut herself up in her cottage and not say much when she sees the Elf in the marketplace. Pixie couldnt understand why she did that. She would just pout and repute anything when other folklores ask about the Elf. Elf remained at his usual quiet mode. Queries and assumptions, facts and fictions starts to invade their friendship.
Not long after, Pixie realised that this friendship is working weirdly. Then, she thought to herself on a day at the pond, 'Hmm, why should I care? I am Me. I should remain who I want to be.' She pound her fist and went back to her cottage. Just as she reached her cottage, Dwarf ran over and shouted, "Pixie, Elf is leaving!"
Taunted, she stayed in her cottage, not knowing what to do or say. Just then, Elf came over. Pixie asked if he's leaving. Elf nodded with a smile. Pixed asked why. Elf smiled and said, "It's too far away from the Elves village and this time of the year is suitable for moving." "But you have yet to find a cottage over there yet," said Pixie. Elf just smiled. Pixie looked at Elf's smile and thought, 'Although I don't believe what the Elf had say was the truth, but since he's happy, then I should be glad for him.' Pixie tried to hide her sadness and remained calm as days passed by. She saw that Elf seems happy about leaving the village, therefore did not try to ask much.
Finally, the day where Elf is moving out came. Pixie couldnt decide if she wants to see him or not. She was confused. She felt that Elf should bid goodbye and she doesnt wants to bid goodbye. She waited in her cottage. She peeped out of her window and saw the Elf walked by happily. 'What should I do? Or should I just do nothing? I mean, he seems happy,' she thought.
By evening time, when she had yet to straighten her thoughts, Elf had left. Without bidding goodbye.
Pixie felt lost. She had no way to contact the Elf. She couldnt even sent a mail to the Elf's overflowing mailbox. Pixie sat outside her cottage, holding an apple that dropped from the Apple Tree outside Elf's cottage.
Pixie looked at the apple and thought, 'I wonder how long is this bruise going to last?'

