Saw some interesting stuffs in Straits Times yesterday.

1) They are going to promote Speak Mandarin campaign by introducing Chinese songs to clubs. Finally the techno version of Lao Shu Ai Da Mi and the latest copy-chicken-little cockroach song can be used in local club scenes. The head-banging-dancing-routine-in-SHA of Sun Yan Zi's Wan Mei De Yi Tian are still freshly embedded in my mind and that is spoiling the song.

2) At one glance, I thought they are selling mango at 10 bucks.

They are just some computer company.
3. The article on psychosis
"while psychosis is due to chemical imbalances in the brain, factors like physical illness and a stressful environment can play a role."
Symptoms:
- feeling sad, irritable, confused or isolated
sad? irritable? very often esp during the special time of the month. confused? Wha, right now. Isolated? Not really, on the contrary though.
- feeling like you've been watched
yup. by kpo aunties and siao ones.
- difficulty sleeping and concentrating
concentrating, yes. sleeping? hell no.
- thinking that other people are aginst you or talking about you
this one no.
- seeing things and hearing voices that are non-existent
what do you think about where zhoufu is from.
- thinking that you have special powers
ha ha ha... No. At the most, i thought there must be somewhere someone who could read people's mind.
- avoiding contact with people
No! I will die.
- talking or smiling to yourself
Ha ha ha... I do that. If I just remembered something funny, i'll smile or chuckle. I dont talk to myself, I talk to the lift. The previous life in Jln Tenaga will wait for me, esp when I return home from OSIM work. Must say thank you to them!
- obsessive-compulsive, or agressive, behaviour
Sometimes I just feels like pinching someone. My mum. That was when I'm super bored.
So how? I think I'm worse than having psychosis.

