Back from Batam trip.
We took the ferry on saturday morning with a super salty, enough-to-make-me-dehydrated-and-kidney-exhausted omelette from Han's, Food Junction, Harbourfront. After a 45mins trip, we finally reached Batam! This time, we dropped off at Batam Centre instead of Sekupang.
Saw Ah boy and he's still so cute!!! He knew how to speak, "A-doi!", "Ini", "Itu, Itu?", "Siaper?", "Saket!", "Minum?". And the most common that he'll used when you snatched his sweets away, "OEI!"

I dunno why the bunny teeth pose
Afterwhich, we went to Ah Ling jie jie house and saw the 3 Xiao Wan Zi of hers. They looked so alike! The 2nd one will shake her palms frantically and screamed, "Ehhhhhh!", if you are less than 1m to her. And yup, the 3 Xiao Wan Zi(s) are my niece and Ah Boy's too. Imagine them calling Ah Boy, "Uncle," or worse, calling the 6 month old Vivienne "Auntie". Ha Ha... The result of a young auntie who is older by her cousin by 2 years old only.

Then, we went to our hotel and took a break. September 11 (911) was our room number. Ha ha... We waited for Baby Vivienne and Destrin to come before going to eat fish soup. Baby Vivienne is so cute with her big bright eyes, but she looked kinda different from Ah Boy. Ah Boy looked so happy to see his "A-deh" (younger sibling).

After that, feeling so hungry, we slurped up a bowl of fish soup each. Yum Yum...
Then, shopping at megamall, which has nothing to buy and we EAT AGAIN! The youngsters' pack of us went A & W to recap some nostalgic feel and drank root beer float. After that, it's massage time. I went for foot massage and well, no preference over massaging.
Then, MAKAN again! It's seafood time. We ate pepper crabs that seems to have unfinishing legs (I wonder how many they ordered), gong gong, prawns, Kang Kong and steamed fish. It wasnt as nice as I thought to be. Then, we went shopping but everyone end up buying keropok.
Hotel Sweet Hotel we went. But, day doesnt end. As we finished bathing, watching The Mexican, we went to the cafe and eat AGAIN! There's a teochew porridge buffet but we ordered fries, goreng pisang, sandwich and bee hoon goreng other than eating the buffet.
Finally, we end the day and slept.
Late morning 8.30am, we woke up. I would like to apologize to the receptionist who I'd slamped down the phone twice. It wasnt intentionally... I thought it's some recorded morning call, until the 3rd time, and the guy goes, "Selamat pagi... Erm, Selamat Pagi?"
After checking out, we ate nasi padang and lontong. Although the lontong is cold, it's still good and nice. Then we straightaway went to the restaurant and waited like 3 hours before the lunch started. Firstly we went too early. Secondly, people came late. So after the dunno-how-many course meal, we head back to Singapore. The sleep on the ferry was the best.
Back to Singapore was like back to civilisation. I'm so grateful I'm staying here with my TV, laptop, my nearby ma ma shop and all the interesting shopping centres. Nonetheless, Batam is still part of my home.
Chit Chat of the Day: Today is another busy day, and I felt so constipated.

