:: Crossroad or Highway? ::
I've done all my work here, anticipating new work. Therefore I'm being a full time surfer again.
I'm back at my crossroad again. Seeing people's success (not friends, families), and back to own's thinking. Science avenue leads to stable boring job. Other street leads to interesting but unforeseen circumstances. To persue dream, yes, it's very fulfilling to one's life yet the hurdles ahead are translucent. In previous jobs, I hate meeting people, faking smiles, showing my attitude. Now, I missed meeting people. Ironic. My dream job? To go different places, meeting new places, new people, high wages, carefree and have rights to own's doings.
So what's this? I have not found out yet but certainly it's not outdoor sales. Have an ordinary money-driven work life? Work monotonously in the direction, where at the end, when you die, you'll just realised, "eh? you just lead another life."
Crossroad came to me after the course last week. Learning more about myself only leads to more problems. "New ideas everytime..." The thinking style I have. Very true. That's why my crossroad is becoming more like a highway. Intersecting new ideas, diverting old ideas. Think too much.
Enough of boring theory. Yawnz~
The photo below is the clearest I could get of the night. He looks great, but I think I prefer singer Jay.

