:: Awoken Day ::
A sacarstic remark wake me up for the day. I know I did a mistake and did not ask my colleague about the procedure, but she can still point it out to me. She did a 'nice' questioning on my decision and then asked me why didnt I seek my colleague's advice. If wanna talked about loopholes, there's more to complain for me. There's no proper orientation, no proper instructions, how the hell will I know. Anyway, I felt that my day was kinda ruined but no, I'm still feeling good.
I had a sweet dream yesterday, but the sweet dream was ruined by my phone alarm. For the dream, it's picked up from where I left it loose. As much as I want to pick up the loose thread, the thread seemed to be missing. Where is the thread now?
I think I slept too much on saturday, that my weekend passed by too fast and nothing accomplished. After shopping on sunday, I think my favourite brand goes back to Esprit again. I've been buying a lot of Esprit stuffs recently. Ha Ha... And I bought my swarovski crystals bracelet and aiming for a 2nd one.
Windy and rainy day today. It seems related to Taiwan's typhoon day. On a typhoon day, Xiao Zhu's dad passed away. Sad to hear that. It must be hard on the family especially Xiao Zhu is the only son. I'll always keep his book, which features his lovely humourous family, as a remembrance. Gambatte Kudasai, Show-chan.

