:: Day After ::
Back from Genting. Casino is still a boring entertainment to me. I think I wasted my money there and got knocked on by cheena aunties who cant wait to gamble. Shopping! I bought a red sling bag and two tees. Abercrombie, my target now. Ate a lot of things for the past three days. Watched Batman Returns and Initial D. Surprisingly Batman Returns is very interesting. It a rather dark story, talking more about batman's past. Christian Bale is kakoii ne. As for Initial D, finally I managed to hear Chow Kit Lun speak cantonese. But he practically murmured the words. Worse than his chinese. lol. I did not enjoy the movie, thanks to two idiotic couple behind. Kicking chairs as if he had eight legs, talking out bimbotic comments as if she got no brain. Irritating Fun Cheong. I like the chinese version.
Had a bad day feel today. Perhaps it's due to yesterday or my imbalancing of hormornes again.
Does wisdom and character building comes along with age? People placed on a mask but yet talked truth behind. Assuming. Making an ass out of you and me. Disrespect? I dont understand the flare up and now the aftermath depressed and emptiness.
Mood swinging time.

