
I didnt know the craze about people reading a stranger's blog until I saw cheeky's blog. This guy is damn funny sia! I had a new entertainment now.
Yesterday I did a heroic thing. I did my first first aid dressing when a student was deeply cut by a broken measuring cylinder. After huh!-ing for two seconds, I walked briskly to the first aid while the girl's finger is dripping blood all over my sink. Her friend rushed over to get a gauze, to press on it. I dont know what am I doing at the moment, but I was still looking at all the available stuffs. Then picking up the neccesities, I went back to apply the antiseptic for her. Doing up my first dressing, the poor finger looked like the girl's finger from hampipah's ad.
But I still collect the breakage cost from her. Am I bad? Like what eve's said, a breakage is still a breakage ah. Must be my sympathy overflowing again.
Back to blog reading. I'm entertained. I'm happy. lol.

