:: K-Lover? ::
Weekend passed by so fast. Was so bored on saturday that I finally rent my second installment of Dou Yu II and within 1.5 days, it's left with two discs to go. lol. And I actually rent a korean movie, and going to rent Full House, korean tv serial. Doshite ne? Then finally, I bought a pink cover for my N7610. Never knew chiong-ed cover had advanced so well. It'll require a 'Nokia' word to certify it.
Luckily I went out on saturday, with Kelly, Eve, Joanne, Lissa and Daniel. It's been a long time since there's a 'big' gathering. I think I may not wanna go Wheelock Fish & Co. anymore. It's so noisy and burr-ing cold.
School starts for Eve and Joanne today. To Joanne, it's just another vroom vroom 0.5h trip for her. To Eve, it's the start of her 2h trip, journey to the west. Gambatte yo!
Chit Chat of the Day: A new goal creates a new you.

