:: Summer Summer ::
It's friday again! This week, I'm having a rather light hearted and high spirited feel. Way to go! Pretty much like the song.
: 海滩 - 温岚 :
随便我要 怎么走 都可以 穿过这片寂静防风林
破烂的收音机 杂讯当复古的歌剧
怎么做 都可以 穿着洋装躺在浪花里
对天空轻轻哼 我最喜欢的旋律
车子还在前进 方向我没有要决定
就像那本诗集 从哪里开始都可以
午后的旅行 我不喜欢给它标题
反正就是 喔 随性
Same thing, View > Encoding > Unicode (UTF-8)
Talking about summer, it's supposed to be summer time! But where's the sunshine? It's been raining and raining AND raining.
The most boring incident of the week might be the meeting that's held quaterly. It's currently ranked 2nd in my most boring meeting list. (The 1st is the, yes you got it, EH's meetings). There's no main purpose or discussion. The new AM was not introduced, and yet I repeatd my introduction twice. (Thanks to the executive.) She really likes to dig a hole and made you fall into the pit yourself. Even my colleagues kena-ed. Finally, I know the type of communication she uses. I can used that next time too. Not a hassle or problem at all.
Next time, called it an announcement, not a meeting.
It's been the 2nd week that I'm having sleeping problems. I really dont know what I can do now. How??? I have been... oversleeping! I think my bed position must have been too comfortable.
And finally, after two years, I've booked my theory and practical lessons, on my way to be a driver. Then I can drift along Rivervale Walk and used the gutter technique in Punggol longkang. Siao ah! For real meh? I just wanna speed along Benjamin Shears (whatever it's spelled) Bridge.

