:: T.G.I.F. ::
Finally, friday is here! I've been longing for a good long and fulfilling sleep! From mon to fri, I've been late for the whole five days, waking up at 7am where I have to reach school at 7.25am. For my sleep, I forsaken going to Batam to see Baby Vivienne.
Yesterday went birken-stalking with sis-in-law and ah mei. Finally made my size choice. Yippee, finally im getting my birkenstock after years of yearning. Tehn we went to makan but the spaghetti stall is GONE! That money worth goodie. So we settled for Ajisen Ramen. Yum... I took Volcano Ramen in the midst of my burning throat. Afterwhich, shopping time~ Zara was having sale (or removal sale, lol). The whole shop is emptied therefore I did not find my tie-dye print skirt.
I finally bought my Jimmy's Lu Li Biao I saw in Taipei Airport. The graphics in it is very nice! Next to conquer is The Little Prince, but I'm going to get it from auction. lol. The Little Prince is indeed a very good book, complete with graphics. Personally I like the different people he met at different planets. The king who commands yet reasonably, the drunkard who drink because he's guilty of his drinking, the man who lights up and blew out the lamp every few seconds, the business man who only know about numbers and figures, and of course The Little Prince and his flower.
Then we shopped til every shop is closing and bro came to fetch us to eat prata opp Beauty World Cha Cha Cha.
With the volcano ramen, cheese prata, fries, wedges, agadeshi tofu, prawn mayo and crispy salmon, it's no wonder that my throat hurts even more now.

