Today is pretty fruitful as I tidied up yesterday's work, then prepared my first 45L tub of HCl, then cut up a full bottle of Mg ribbon. Then after lunch it's a science week preparation by the teachers. So hilarous looking and poking fun at them. Finally~!
My colleague's girlfriend said that I looked matured. God! She's the first one who've said that. Isit a blessing or it's time for some grooming? Hmm...
Another thought today is when communication comes into place. Supposedly young kids, being the most innocent are the most childish, therefore the word 'child'-'ish'. However, I realised the older people gets, the more they tend to be more childish with their thinking. A simple reaction or action or words by others can be interpreted as totally another thing. Quoting my favourite phase, "Xiang Tai Duo You Mei You?". Anyway, I thought Im already a very tabloid person, but didnt realised I've actually stepped into a paparazzi's den!
All I say is, (with help from the picture below), Lei Hou Ah!


