:: Totally Acidic ::
I've just found another hole in the other Levis' jeans. I think it's time to buy some cheap jeans or cargo pants before my whole collection is gone. For the record, my old 593 have 4.5 holes now! Ta da~
As for the course for the 1.5 days, it's pathetic and my sympathy overflowed again. I sympathised the trainer, a senior TSO, who laughed nervously when no one reacts to his jokes. And him, trying hard to keep the lessons going when no one answers him. I tried my best to smile, until my jaw felt sored. Anyway as long as I'm out of MJC, nevermind.
But the best of the week gotta be watching ENGINE! Vvroom vroom... Takuya is kakoii! He kicks children's ass, scolded them for barging in, pouts when arguing, and disallow people to call him Jironisan. After watching, his curly long hair is kinda acceptable now. But when will I see another Takuya serial again? 1 year later?
*sings* Oh when, oh when, is friday coming! Oh when, when could it be? With the bus rumbling and the food calling, oh when oh when will it be...?!

