:: Only Human ::
He's still human afterall.
The paparaazi is really an idiotic asshole. I saw the clip where the S-O was taking while Jay came out of his car to talk to him. He kept following him and even pissed him off by saying that's he's an idol-figure, so how can he be violent. Facing you this S-O who still wants to film even after he said so, of course he'll pushed you lah! The S-O still dare to say, "You are only dating what? Why must be like this?" Come on lah, people dating, must you pressed your DV aginst people's car window? Testing people's patience only. When Jay told him nicely, "I cannot stop you from what you are doing, but can you dont do it?" The S-O cowardly keep saying, "Sorry, sorry! I never touch you!" I like the way Jay said, "Ni3 ke3 bu4 ke3 yi3 gun3 kai1?"
Pointing up middle finger, although it's an offense to do so publicly in Singapore, is no big deal to most people. Way to go, Jay! You are only human.
I'm going to stop buying tabloid magazine from now on. Simply because it can be seen online. Ha ha!
Siao, what for, I buy something which I can see online.
Chit Chat of the Day: Dog biting human, it's common and logical. Human biting dog, it's a BIG deal.

