:: Unfinished Full House ::
I'm finished with Full House and now I'm waiting for my Sang Doo, Let's go to school!. Full House ended too abruptly. Even in the last episode, they are still quarreling. They make up only at the last 15 minutes. My God! Then lovey dovey for the last 15 minutes. Not enough lor! They looked so cute together, esp stupid Young Jae and his act-shy smile in the tent. Ha Ha...
They were saying how sad it was when Young Jae was sitting on his bed after the divorce and was crying. Ya, it's sad but does not bring tears leh. Even 50 1st Dates can makes me cry lor. But this show makes me feel how significant a wedding ring is. I never like rings before. Now, if the diamond is as big as what Ji-Eun have, I'll wear it. Ha ha...
Nonetheless, this is the best Korean drama I've ever watched. Of course, considering I only watched 30% of Autumn FairyTale, 10% of Friends, 2% of Stairway to Heaven. I'm a sucker for comedy-romance and I still hate leukemia-dying show.
Chit Chat of the Day: I hate the aftermath.

