There's been so many news online that Bi is taking over Jay in many of his endorsement. Well, to a country like Hong Kong who will run on the waves, Jay will surely lost out to Bi, eg. DHC and maybe one2free and Pepsi. So therefore, Jay's fans scold Bi for snatching, Bi's fans scold Jay's fans for any-how scolding.
So i.d.i.o.t.i.c.
So, I thought of my biasness over Bi Bi than Jay Lao Ye recently. Because of Bi, I will skipped Jay's song on my mp3 player! Even though I know nothing of what the hell he's singing! So,

Round 1: Outlook

With Jay getting skinnier and leaner each day, he really need some buffing up. So, Bi definitely wins this round with his built and taller height. (1.82m vs. 1.74m)
Round 2: Smile

Although Rain had the cutest smile which will make you smile idiotly with him, Jay definitely won coz his smile is more precious, isnt it? When will he smile so cutely showing his dimple? So rare of it!
Round 3: Talent
(Singing/Dancing)

Erm, as much as Jay is hardworking to learn how to dance (he did dance a lot in 'Incomparable'), Bi is still the better one, as he's a dancer from the start. In terms of vocal, Eh... Bi won with his strong vocal while Jay uses a wide range of vocals.
Round 4: Talent
(Composing Skills)

It's the same as comparing Jay's dancing with Bi's. Jay will totally win hands down. Who doesnt know Jay is a talented boy? *hands up* You need a knock on your head! Jay knows how to compose music, lyrics. Knows how to play piano, cello, flute, guitar, harmonica and basketball(?). Bi... I dunno. So far, not yet.
Results= Bi 2: Jay 2
But still I have one last conclusion.
I still love Jay more!
Simple reason, I had never bought any pirated goods of Jay. (Erm, maybe for The Hidden Track movie) As for Bi, all I can say is that I had never bought his albums yet but I do have all his songs and dramas. Ha Ha Ha! So, Jay Lao Ye all the way!
Chit Chat of the Day: Ding Ding Ding Ding! Jay Chou wins!

