:: Broke ::
I'm broke within 24 hours.
Pay off my DVDs credit bills and my contact lenses. Plus mum's birthday.
Faintz. There goes my savings for iPod. Then next month Simon and Michelle's wedding... Plus Evelyn's, Ying Chian's and Jin Xia's bday present!!! I wanna cry liao lah... See lah! How to save! Not that I dont wanna save... I'm already limiting my misc spendings liao. I only bought two tops this month, you know!
Talking about iPod. There's this smug-faced office guy who will 'stroll' along the bus stop while waiting for his bus. The smug face plus walking thru and fro is already enough. He had to use his not-small body frame to stand at the front of the bus stop and block my view. Then WORSE, he took out his iPod mini and show off to me! Bloody hell... Somemore pirated cover. Where got iPod mini black cover one? Then with the earphone line in on the top of the iPod, I'm sure, it's a iPod mini and not nano. *Points finger at him* You wait! Wait til I got my iPod Nano! Then I'll 'stroll' in front of you, you oily head!
Ya, might have to wait til Dec for my bonus... Damnit!
Chit Chat of the Day: Suddenly Everything Seems So Lost. Where's the Lost and Found counter?

