:: Into the Future ::
I wondered about what to do again. Facing irritating childish colleague, monotonous artificial workload, non progressive prospect, uninteresting job scope and sudden lose of interest in Science.
Why do great man have great plans? Forsaken some, gained some. That concludes success. Success of simple self or success for great others?
Sorry but I loathed people who have no dreams and had satisfied in their current situation. Well, there's one right in my workplace. The brainless question/answer of the year, "Why take degree? What you are going to do after that? Dont waste your time and money."
Hello, although I dont know what am I going to do after the degree but at least I know I do not want to rot in the small rabbit hole. Same reason I gave to OSIM, "I do not know what I want in 3 years time, but I do know I do not want to be here."
That's pretty much the reason why I hesistate on Science. Do I wanna go into R & D? Stay in a lab? Or perhaps I'll be happier doing some outdoor biomedical sales? I've thought of a lot of choices: Biomedical, Biz Admin, Marketing, Mass Comm, Language, Communication Studies. How...?
Chit Chat of the Day: Envy those who have found their passion. 5 months to go before closing application for UWA.

