:: Silly Sang Doo ::
Yup, I find Sang Doo, the character himself, very silly. Sacrificed a lot for others, told a lot of white lies and will laugh out loudly in awkward situations. The whole show is very heavy-hearted, the type where it'll leave you "huh..., why?", "Aiyo, so sad...". Again, it did not left me weeping for the whole show leh, though I kept reading reviews on how sad, how sad it is. But still, no leh. Even Engine (Jap drama) is more weepy.
Or maybe they cried too much liao. Til it's not touching anymore.
So, my verdict, I still love Full House. The only feature that wins over FH is Bi's hairstyle. That's all. Ha Ha...
And just as I declared I hate iPod, they come out with iPod Nano. uRRGH!!!
It's cheaper, lesser GB (2GB = just nice, coz it's not as if I have 40 albums), slimmer, sleeker... coloured display somemore!
Chit Chat of the Day: I want iPod Nano...

