:: zzZZZzzz ::
Finally, it's friday!
It has been a tiring week. All the way from last wed til yesterday, it was non stop work.
Wed: received the prelim prep list.
Wed - Fri: Busy with the preparation.
Sat and Sun: Went to Batam.
Mon - Wed: Busy with preparation.
Thurs: Clearing up the prelim.
Fri: Shacked, but still got paper work to do.
Meanwhile, was abused as a maid at times and flared up. Slept early and wake up early. Ate a lot. Rainy days create lazy atmosphere.
But I still got time and pleasure to come up with crazy blog entry like the one below. I think that's to balance my life a bit. At least I maintained my sane. Or not.
Some discovery I found while listening to the dunno-how-many times of Jay's songs, about the real music talent of his. In Jay's songs, there's more than 2 layers of background music. As compared to most of the others, eg. It's Raining, there's 2 layers background music and in To You, the piano piece was repeating throughout the whole song. In Zhi Zhang Zhi Shang, there's 3 layers. 1 slow main piano, 1 fast background piano and a drum. In Wai Po chorus, there's drums, piano and flute. In Piao Yi 2nd chorus, there's a piano, drums, his own "check it check it Jay Chou". And most of the time, the piano piece will changed during chorus.
Chit Chat of the Day: Ting Bu Dong Mei Guan Xi

