:: Devil Beside Everyone ::
Yesterday had a good dinner with Eve, Ah Er, Karen and Eng Eng. I think I should start by me, the paparazzi, spotting Allen. No other one in this world had the same head shape, same big hand signs, loud talking.
So, the 5 paparazzis went over to Starbucks to confirm my suspicion. And yes, it's a confirmation. But he looked old... Ah!!!! Allen with suspiciously grey hair! Later then we realised it might be light reflection.
After meeting at Fish & Co., Allen boss came to gossip with us. Like a principal, he asked on our update. He? Still the same. So gossipy. Not gossipy, not Allen.
Then we had our platter for two, which served four, 1 bowl of calamari, 1 fresh garden salad, really fresh. Okay, except for the lack of variety, I had my best Fish n Co meal at TM. Then, it's cake blow time. Afterwhich? Balek Kampong...
Back home do what? My Sung Joo Oppa Oppa drama ended, so I watched Devil beside you. Nice... More tonight!
Chit Chat of the Day: Happy B-day, Eve! More Jay items next year!

