I love Friday! Cant believe he's so handsome and charming! He can make the heart so empty and light spirited. So sweet that it's like having a tub of sickly sweet Haagen Daaz, a whole box of Royce Chocolate or a cup of iced Pokka Green Tea... Ah~~!
Simply love Friday more than Saturday or Sunday.

I'm stuck on a new drama now, 惡魔在身邊 Devil Beside You. It's had the same fliming group as MARS, but MARS is a very dark serial. Show featuring Mike He Jun Xiang and Rainie Yang Chen Lin. Concept of plot and storyline very similar to MARS. Two lead fall in love as different characters showed up to spoil their relation. I've been watching E-news for the years when Mike He was the host and I find him irritating coz he's always slurring and mumbling (dunno-what-he's-talking). But he did a good job here, just like Zai Zai in MARS. Yup, they can act.

On the other side, another new tv serial, It Started With A Kiss 惡作劇之吻, featuring Joe Zheng Yuan Chang (The Rose) and Lin Yi Chen (Love Contract). If not for the storyline and Joe Cheng, I would not wanna continue. Lin Yi Chen is kinda irritating in the show. As of blog entry, I prefer Jap's version. Yuan Chang is comparable to Takashi, but not Lin Yi Chen. Hmm, I'll try to watch after I finished my DBY.
On the other other side, Stairway to Heaven... Oppa Oppa is so pitiful. Talk about sadness, my god, this is sadness! Almost crying in every scene. I think I wanna watch the DVD, so that I can FFwd it.
Talking about DVD, I've made a list of serials DVD/VCD I intend to keep.
1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Season 1 - 10)
2) Full House
3) The Rose
4) MARS
Hopefully I can successfully convert my .rm to DVD. *crossed my fingers*
Chit Chat of the Day: Resemblance can cause insanity.

