Yesterday went to get my preorder for NC. It didnt Bi (?), I mean rain, so god allows me to pre order. Coz for the past two days, I told myself. If raining, then dont go. Ma fan, have to cross over to CPP. So yday went CSQ to get the preorder with Eve. Got the poster which I immediately chuck it along with my Initial D's Jay + Edison and 2005 Incomparable's calender poster on top of my wardrobe to collect dust. Now then I realised my 8D poster has gone down the dustbin.
About poster collection, I have no interest. I used to have only 1 (or 2?) poster in my previous house. The Takeshi Kaneshiro's Lavender poster, pasted beside my bed. There used to be another on top of my 'short' cupboard. But I totally forgot what is that poster. Jay? Dont think so leh. The 8D poster was my 1st Jay poster and I dont like it. What else is my interest during poly days leh? Final Fantasy? Takeshi K.? Takashi S.? Ayumi H.? My god, I'm a Nihonji freak then. But I dont have all these posters leh. Who the hell is that, that left four blutack spots on my wall. Or isit a normal calender?
Sigh, whatever. I've been thinking for the past two days on where did I went during Oct/Nov last year without flipping my passport. Bangkok? No leh. Shanghai? That was during OSIM days. I couldnt be possibly going to Cambodia or Vietnam. Neither western countries.
I. can't.remember. And I felt a sudden giddy spell at night. And I sit in 27 comfortably until I missed the stop.
Maybe this pic had frightened me, causing my blood pressure to drop.

Why is kimchi kid wearing a kitchen-tiles-inspired jacket?
Chit Chat of the day: Four more days to go...

