:: Nightmare ::
encoding > unicode (UTF-8)
Sitting in a dark box, with only a window where light was shone through, I confessed to the one behind that opening...
I had a bad dream!!!! A guilty one... So calm when news reported that 'Hot Star, Heavenly King Jay Chou commited suicide!'
"Hmm, he's only 26 yrs old this year. And his new album is out soon. He must be under so much pressure from the press making fake news of him, peoples' expectation of his new album..." Only before seconds I woke up then I realised, "My god, he died!"
Back to reality, I confessed to Priestess Eve and now I have to atone for my sins. No more 'Ah Gong' jokes in House of Zhou. *locked up my fingers coordination of typing a-h-g-o-n-g*
I think it must be the effect after I read this news on Apple Daily Dosage.
周杰倫(周董)前天在大陸溫州為「美特斯邦威」服飾出席活動,被當地媒體指他以「操」字粗口罵歌迷,
甚至掉頭就走,有耍大牌之嫌.....周董昨下午打越洋電話回唱片公司關切,十分生氣地說:
「台灣媒體有沒有人問這件事?他們(溫州媒體)根本是亂寫的,請寫我說髒話的媒體拿出證據來啊!」
他更澄清:「現場根本沒有歌迷給我東西,只有記者給了我一封信,保全當時有收下來,哪有什麼衝突。」
They think he's Edison meh? I think he'll get a spanking from Zhou Ma Ma if he really say that. Or maybe he said 超...开心的? Ha ha...
But I find this part of the article more interesting.
最近一期《時報周刊》拍到他有一小塊禿頭,因此指他因壓力過大有禿髮危機......
對於自己年紀輕輕就有禿頭之虞,周董則說頭髮情況如常,沒空做什麼特別保養......
連女友侯佩岑昨也挺男友,她笑說:「沒有吧?我們的朋友也從來不覺得他頭禿啊!」
It must be the combi effect of the two news. Sorry for the cursing. =p
Chit Chat of the day: *crossed my fingers* Dont commit suicide ah!

