Every monday and tuesday in Korea will be showing I Jukil Nomui Sarang aka A Love To Kill aka IJUKSA. So by tues and wed, it'll be available off net. So far the story goes...

Kang Bokgu, a scruffy fighter or boxer. Had no aim in life. After ten years, he finally found his brother.

His brother, Min gu, who dislike violence. He was in love with Cha Eun Suk...

Who is a top movie star. Somehow his brother falls and landed in a vegetable state due to her. Bokgu saw what happened to his brother and was devastated...

Therefore he started his plot to bring about his brother's plight upon Eun suk. He became...

Her bodyguard.

His brother's state kept him full of vengence. He hate MinGu's love for destroying his brother's own life. So he wanted to let Eun suk suffer.

Ta dum... what will happen? Will the ending sucked like typical soap opera drama? Or will it be as interesting as it is now? Stay tuned for another *counts* 7 weeks.
Back to my life. I start to watch Harry Potter 1st episode, then tv for 2nd episode and 3rd episode on my table now. Well, Super Rookie sucks after I watched it for 30mins, so I've decided to start my Harry Potter marathon. Interesting movie, but not fantastic. Lord of the Rings, still unbeatable.
Had a change of skin to chase away the bad luck. Ha ha... and for a jolly xmas feel. jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way...

