
I sux on my birthday today, during my driving lesson. It's the quiet quiet sick instructor again. His instructions are so soft that I can hardly hear. He asked me to do a three point turn, u-turn, even a lil' bit of parallel parking but I sux at a normal right turn which I had done well last week. When I told myself not to stall engine this time, I stalled about 5 times. U SUX!!! Therefore I had to repeat "fully press, half clutch" for a stretch of road. Well, at least now, I'm able to reduce the jerking engine break and stop smoothly. Smoothly, but not on the line. A bad lesson today so I pig out at home with a instant cup noodle and half a pack of garlic biscuit. At dinner, whoa, another big meal at 三盅两件 with a big 盅 of boiled fin melon soup, sambal tapioca leaves, braised tofu and a huge plate of bean sprouts with fish slices. All of these with my mum only. 化悲愤为食量.

