Realised the past 1 month's blog entries were almost equivalent to a Durian Daily blog. Somehow, after the last reflective contradicting entry on 29th Sept, only happy entries are allowed. But after reading some strangers' blogs today, I wonder what's the purpose of a blog. For others to read or for the blogger to record memories.
I started off trying to record memories coz my memory space is running out. But soon, it became a tabloid paper coz well, entertainment plays a major part of my life. Contradicting 'Si Mian Chu Ge'.
His new album, many were disappointed. "Sounds the same." That's the common comment. Yes, it sounds the same, coz it's from the same singer, same composer, same lyricist, same company, same stubborn mind who insist not to change. So, of course same! He'll survive coz there's no new gimmicks from anyone, but he'll go down in the future.
In the midst of wondering, Peach Protein was shown. Okay, back on tracks after straying. Too easily influenced and led astray. Too bothered by what people think.

What am I talking about? I dunno. I think I shall stick back to tabloidal writing. Ciaoz~ Having headache liao.

