What's in fridge for breakfast?

Royce Nutty Bar! 10 pieces for $12+, not that ex ah. It's non comparable to the $2 Lindtt choc. Shit, I feel like eating that now.

Munching the bar, it had rice crisps and nuts (duh~). Not bad.
Yesterday...
Early morning one party of the MJCBC (MJC Bio & Chem) gang was called up and was given a showdown regarding attendence problem. Nonetheless, I still went out to meet Karen for lunch at TM for 2.5h. Had the malay-sundanese chicken rice at TM fd court. Yikes, the breast meat is enough to give me the scare more than the flu. Afterwhich went back, slack for another 1.5h and yeah, balek kampong.
Afterwhich, sent mummy to ah tian's house. (they're going for virgo cruise for obvious reason - jackpotting) Bidding bye bye to mum and ah ma, I went to meet eve. Off to Pepper Lunch at Taka. It was pretty fun cooking though it sizzled off too fast, and my chicken is not crispy grilled yet. Beansprouts+longbean+carrot was nice! The smell lingered wasnt too bad. Perhaps its because we sat next to the corridor. Good for a try.
Went shopping and I finally get to play with VS7. The screen resolution is oh-my-god. The size of the screen is good for me. I like big screens, eg. my lappy, current hp, FX9... Then, went to meet OSIM gang. A gang of 11 became 7. Nevermind. The usual gang, usual gathering, usual laughter. Ate frogs and rice goo. Well it's a delicious pot of tian ji porridge. plus fried chicken wing!!! I've been having chicken since noon, dinner, supper... I should be having a high chance of getting H5N1. Simple supper and head home, slept through the rainy night.
Before the entry ends, I never forgot something.


Yikes, what's this? Dried dead skin that can be torn endlessly. Like... peeling the thin thin layer of a cooked egg. Complimentary of eveling.

