:: How badly? ::
I saw this on Yahoo!.
"Citibank and Shaw are giving away 3 pairs of tickets to the Gala Premiere of the much-anticipated love extravaganza Perhaps Love at the magnificent Victoria Theatre on 5 Dec, Monday. If you want to catch Takeshi Kaneshiro up close and personal, here's your chance.
Tell us why and how badly you want to meet Takeshi Kaneshiro. The 3 most creative answers win."
Creative? Hmm, given the birth of House of Zhou, I'm sure I can do up something.
Eve suggested: "I want to go and see my hubby."
I said: "A bit siao ah, cannot."
Mine version: "Actually I dont want to spent $35 to see the premiere so now can see the movie for free plus can see Takeshi, so why not lor."
Eve's revised version: "I dont have enought money left after my lao ye cut my allowance, so cannot go and see my hubby."
All siao. Now I'm trying to find a good one before noon on Mon. Hmm...

