Thank god IJUKSA has finished at episode 16. The ending sucks. (Not telling, just in case Ah Ren wants to see...)The whole show like rollercoaster. The first half was whoa...! action drama + plotting for revenge. The 2nd half is like the winter. Cold and draggy... Nonetheless Bi oppa is in the show smiling, act cool, crying, I still hate soapy drama. A korean drama will always be a korean drama. They need to keep up with Jap drama. Short and sweet. Luckily I watched it yday, so now I can throw this drama aside and go happily for my holiday. Anyway, thanks for accompany my tues and wed night for the past two months.


Went for Fish & Co. with Hwee Yin, Ying Qian and Jin Xia yesterday. Just a cosy gathering. So glad that I still have a group of sec school mates other than Eve.
4 more days to go before BKK.
Today, x'mas (?) lunch with school.
Tomorrow, nothing.
Sat, Ah Ren's bday bash.
Sun, Ani's wedding + Flight

