:: Past, Present, Future ::
Ever since last traumatic lesson, I decided to leave a bit space for my recovery. So resulting in cancellation of today's lesson. I need a distressing session. Perhaps that's me. Not 95% confident and I dont wanna take the risk.
Tomorrow will be a distressing session, meeting up with ex-OSIM gang. About 30% of the group still surviving in it. *clap clap*
Yday saw a psychic guy who can read the future and the past lifes on Peach Protein. Very interesting. But it might be cruel if the truth was revealed. Like when he said Patty will get married in the year after, but gave a "No-No" face when asking if the groom be her current squeeze. It's so sad to know that there wont be a future. But then again, he's not 100% correct coz he said that Tao Zi had a boy baby. (Truth is, a girl)
What if I met him and he told me my life will end next year or I will not strike 4D for the next 5 years or I wont get hitched or I'll stuck in my job forever or I wont get to eat my pepper XXX meal tomorrow? Yikes. But still I wanna know who am I in the past. Maybe... a stray dog? a war prisoner? a court official? a courtesan? a flower? a bee? or just a drop of water?

