:: Seang-il chukaheyo ::
23 seems 25. My god. The phobia of turning from a young adult to adult. Gulp.
Mcdonald's is good in their customer service. I received a sms from them. "Dear hui*2, Happy Birthday greetings to you from the management and staff of Mcdonald's Singapore!" Thank you, mcdonald! You still have the best mcspicy double.
Ocbc is good too. "Happy Birthday from OCBC! Visit any branch and enjoy $ Time Deo @ 1.38 p.a. for xxxxxxx ........." Why promo along with wishes? Mac made me warm-hearted, you make me duh-hearted.
Prezzies time. I've got the latest Amy Tan's hard cover book "Saving Fish From Drowning" from Eve. No, it's not about fishing. I have yet to read, but never mind, I have the time to do it in school. Only that the non-upgrading idiot in school might kpo about it again. He wont understand why I read this kind of books just as why I dont understand he likes to watch ancient, age old, antique, ulu, war movies. Oh ya, and the choc coated potato chips too. Got a bday cake from bro and sis, plus a semi sponsorship of my VS7 from them. Another prezzie I already knew is another set of Taka vouchers from Hwee Yin, Ying Chian and Jin Xia. They got it for me so that I can get my Lesportsac bag! Whee~
Yesterday had a tiramisu cake from sweet secrets, today had strawberry shortcake/coco exotic/royal cheese/mango-whatever from four leaves. Today had a 7th storey hotel steamboat meal and tomorrow gonna be a No signboard seafood meal. La la, here I come!

