counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

:: Top 10 Tabloids ::


TW had a new programme and the topic for the day was most outrageous rumours of the year. Lee Hom was rumoured to be 'kept' by a biz man and Lee Hom wasnt happy bout it, might even be suing the tv programme. Lee Hom is rich, why would he be kept for? Being an avid reader of tabloids, in yr end 2005, I wanna recap on my top 10 tabloidal papaya reports.


(not in any order)


1. Jay + Jolin + Patty + Xiao Zhu + Selina love pentagon
Their relationships have been hogging the headlines for the whole year and it's as messy as a spider web. They are lovers, friends, enemies or not, it's their business.


2. Lin Chi Ling falls from the horse
The poor girl is already in pain and had to go through therapy and the reporters kept following her. Not really concern on her well-being but instead on her mimi, whether it's fake or not. Give her a break.


3. Jolin/Lee Hom/Jay/Rain's company vehicle violating traffic regulations
Jolin is a lady driver. A new driver. Plus dogs following behind. Wha... Dogs became traffic police. Multi tasked.


4. Jay points middle finger to the camera
The used-to-be-high EQ him loses his cool. The dog needs a lesson on not provoking.


5. Daniel Wu visit sleazy pub, 'ordered' a young girl
The picture only showed an arm in long sleeve hugging the girl and then another pic with him by the sofa alone. What does it show? Nothing.


6. Rain overtaking Jay
1st article, 'whoa! really ah?! why Rain like that one? Poor Jay.'
2nd, 'aiyo, really liao lah. Jay must maintain, man.'
3rd, 'again?! The media really eat too full, got nothing to shit ah.'
4th, 5th, 6th....Xth, just flipped the article over. Duh! How boring.


7. XXX died in China during a car accident
Why China? Very accident prone huh? All these years I've heard about Jay Chou, Andy Lau, Sammi Cheng, Stef Sun... etc. I bet my last dollar, 'more to come'.


8. XXX earns $xxxx
What would I care how much they earned? Instead part of my pay goes to them when I watch movie, buy cd...


9. Everything in ZhouFu Blog
Just read it.


And the most tabloidal I've heard.


10. I'm a lesbo.
Yes. I am. I love Jolin to the max. Her lips are so sexy, mouth so big I think it'll eat me up. Her eyes electrified me that my hair turned fizzy.


For goodness sake. I dont have a boyfriend doesnt mean I'm a lesbo. Why is everyone (particularly guys) had that thinking? (Just to name the no. of peeps who asked, "Why I dont have boyfriend ah?" Daniel, Ray, William, Nagib, Shaun, Ebi...)It's just that I dont talk about it and I dont gushed out loudly like a mad desperate girl over the next handsome guy that passed by. He's cute, then so what? Not as if I'm going over and, "Hi Yan Dao! Wanna be friends?" (Yes. I'm particular about looks.) You think I Ah Lian in th 90's ah. And I dont shout "Ahhh!" "OMG!" "Aiyo, He's so cute!" when I saw Jay or Bi or Edison or Takeshi on tv. I'm Me! And I'm not going to change. I didnt say I'm not going to get hitched or guys are dirty or I hate guys. It's just that I dont go hunting. Dont even say that I'm bisexual. Its unhygienic! Multi purpose plug. Urghhh! And for the past 1 yr, how many did came after me? None! The year before? None! The year year before? 0.3. (Why? Because it's halfway derouted.) At this rate, may I know will I get a boyfriend? Crazy. I'm just too good. I know. (Why did I sound like a bimbo?)


Anyway, just to show an evidence. A lesbo wont be having this pic in her comp.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's hot.

stand by u at, 5:19 PM