:: VS7 ::
Ha ha ha! I've got my VS7. For it, I forgo my iPod Nano. The screen is superbly big n clear. Good for 'shoot-bird'. Can even see the pimple on Jay's face.
It's a simple phone. No more OS. So it's fast. I'm happy with the simple phone.
The sound is better than my nokian. If not for the limited memory space, it's a good enough for me as a walkman phone. A clever me reduced my mp3 size to 2mb and squeezed in 8 songs.
I did koo koo things (again).
1) forgot to retrieve my passwords from my wallet profile (luckily the hp is in safe hands of kelly)
2) forget to copy hp numbers from my nokian
3) thought that I had copied all my pictures to my lappy and happily delete all the photos away (now all my contact photos are gone!)

