:: 1, 2, 3 ::
Time: 03.10am, 31st Jan 06
Status: Waiting for my hair to dry
So fast and CNY passed by for the 2nd day, and it's 3rd day now!
3rd day! and still CNY seems to be getting boring-er and boring-er. It seems to me that it's just another stretch of holidays now. Or maybe a time to do some movies/TV watching.
CNY's eve: Finally watched Legally Blonde on a sub-busy CNY's eve. Then watched My Name is Kim Sam Soon until I didnt realised it's past 12 and it's New Year.
CNY 1st Day: Realised how nice C.S.I. was when I was having headache and retreat from the gambling table.
CNY 2nd Day: AZIO repeated the Jay Chou - Patty Hou special interview for the 101 times. They repeated when they first showed it in somewhere August 2004. Then repeated in 2005 new year. I think again! when their relationship revealed in Mar '05. Then again! in '06 CNY again! AZIO must be so damn happy to have such a precious clip. But it was funny nice to watch the two before they got together. And those fortune tellers, stop cursing people to break up! People wont break up also kena cursed until break up. Then rewatched the movie which had the most incredibly exaggerating ending, Shi Mian Mai Fu. It's such a funny movie. Perhaps even funnier than any of Stephen Chow's movie.
Okay, hair dried. Time for beauty sleep to repair the new pimple that popped up.

