:: 4 months ::
"I've been working alone for 4 months?"
"I havent got to play games for 4 months, okie?"
"Now you know how is it, when I worked alone for the 4 months?"
I had no intention of writing an entry today but Urgghh! After a calm-off 1 day, the ego bigger than his head grows again. Okie, you've worked very tedious for 4 months because another tso left, but so? Yes, you gained experiences from that. But still you are still a weird decision maker! Got expressway, you want to take the long winding road. Nobody compliance with your wacky decision. Want to boast, I can also boast that I faced shit people for 2 years and all shit people will come and go in the shop, but yet this is the first time I had to face shit you everyday. Low EQ, childish, MCP control freak...
Everyone gained experience, yes. But do you see everyone boasting about it? You had experience in this line doesnt mean you are the king. A$$. At least my relationship with the suppliers and office people are better than yours. Watching you asking stupid questions to HOD, I just felt like laughing. Asking obvious questions.
aaaAAAAHHHHH....!!!! finished ranting. But I still feels like tearing his face off.

