Finally went to have my hair dyed yesterday at Chpt 2. Very pleasant visit and very friendly colourist, Eve. She actually recommended me to do 'insert', kinda like the lower inner layer with 1 colour, and the top layer, another colour. Actually, I'm pretty interested to do that (think of the ash bottom and blonde one Jolin spotted in her MV). But bad feedbacks from Ah Mei, who didnt like the outcome after it outgrown, (I think Ah Ren also did that before), I decided to stick back to streaking. Last year, I had light golden brown highlights with very dark brown lowlights. This year, in order not to have the same results again, I rejected the offer by the colourist to do a brown low lights, copper highlights.

I did a metallic brown based with red highlights.
I have not done red dyes on my hair before cause its failed once. The outcome is brown. Hopefully, like the colourist had said, the colour will stay "because she uses highlight colours and not base colour". I kinda like it, though I would prefer the technique Kimage used for technical colour i.e. weaving through the hair to achieve more highlighting effects.
Next hair job, soft straightening or curls, maybe.
Meanwhile, today had a pissed off incident with a control freak. Have been tolerating his MCP-ways for as long as I can remember. I'm so pissed that I just want to get everything quickly done and his 'instructions'. Yet he said that I'm kan cheong over his stressing. In fact, I'm so pissed that I dont want to talk! Urghh!

Feel like punching his face.
But in the midst of being pissed off, I had a blooper. Some laughters from a familiar voice made me feel better. I accidentally called Daniel (Da Niu Ge Ge) instead of another Daniel-teacher. I was still wondering why Daniel-teacher sounds so familiar yet different. Speak chinese somemore. Until Da Niu Ge Ge asked, "Hui Hui ah?" Then I burst out laughing. Oh my god, I dialled the wrong Daniel. And I start to ask him the usual question, "You busy or not?" Idiotic Daniel who always seems to know every motive replied, "You pai seh that you called me so you ha-lah with me isit?" Aiya... pai seh-ed. Reminds me of the time with the Kelvin-changing-handphone-number incident. aaaaAAAAhhhh.... blur toot me.

