:: 李連杰的屌 周董最愛 ::
No, you did not see wrongly. That was the headline for Apple Daily today. The title made my day start - fun.
"周杰倫(周董)因崇拜李連杰,義務寫《霍元甲》主題曲,李連杰昨在記者會爆料:「問他喜歡我哪裡,他竟說喜歡的是我的X(屌)!」《霍》曲播出後,衝高香港《霍》片預售票房,可是導演于仁泰笑說:「他唱什麼,我還真聽不懂!」 "
"他說屌字有兩種涵義,一種器官,一種形容很帥,但實在很難說出口:「我在大陸和媒體談此事,我才發出『ㄉ』的音,每個人都忙著阻止我。」但在幕後特輯說送周董的一句話時,他思索了半天,勉強地說:「希望周董繼續『屌』下去。」工作人員逗他:「『屌』應該是起來,不是『下去』吧!」"
Jet Li is one funny guy ah. It's time for Jay to change his 屌'屌' to some other 屌 word.
.....
This morning, Yati gave me a box of pineapple tarts and control freak gave me chocolates. Chocolate for CNY?! Well, never mind. He's been a pretty good idiot this week. Maybe his girlfriend had tamed him. Ha ha... But I never prepared anything for them. Perhaps I shall get them something when I came back after CNY.
It's been almost a year in MxJC now. Sometimes it's just kinda cosy to be in this lil' family. Sometimes I just feel like running off from here. Maybe in a year's time I wont be here. Hee...
Been in a pretty cherry blossom mood since monday. Good. Way to go. Recently I read up two blogs of somewhat distant pals. Its kinda interesting to know that others out there is living a different life and background than what I perceived to be monotonous and common. Reading up an Amy Tan's book and realised there's actually a true story out there. The stubborness of insisting on self and the upbringing and lifestyle difference of a Asian-american kid. The life of local girl who had been wrongly perceived as a SPG. Why does going out with a different nationality and race opposite being perceived as SPG? The fruit yielded after the hardship (with a local guy) , she's happy now and I'm happy for her though I might not know her well. Felt like giving her a pat on her back. Living her own life in terms of upgrading and stuffs, that is. Somehow, I felt it's nice to go out with someone totally different. It's just interesting. Of course not neccesarily ang moh lah. A korean or japanese or taiwanese or whoever non-singaporean would be nice too. =p
It just seems that I have not seen much yet. Never too much, I should say.

