I'm still on the fever of the ring.

But this time I'm watching the appendices, the making of, the story behind... of Return of the King. It's so amazing to know of what is going on behind the scenes. The clothes they are wearing. Ranger outfit uses leather cause it's lasting. Aragorn's battle suit was changed from a formal armour to a cloth outfit, cause he's still a ranger but not yet a king. There's elvish design on Gandalf's clothes and on Frodo's sword. Orlando Bloom needs to stay his face fair and clean in order for the elf's outlook but the head-butting game by Viggo (Aragorn) caused a reddish bump on his forehead, and therefore needs extra makeup on to hide it. Scenes were filmed tediously and yet might not be used, eg, there's supposed to be a showdown of Sauron and Aragorn but was taken out. Viggo actually bought the horse he rode in the movie cause he's spending a lot of time with the horse in order to ride well. There's more and more like Tolkien invented elvish language! I'm so going to re-watched the appendices of The Fellowship and Two Towers. There's so much interesting infos and they really did a lot a lot a lot of work for it. *kowtow to all the casts, crews, stuntsmen, extras, horses, digital workshop staffs...*

Cast and crew of LOTR at premiere. Viggo and Dominic (Merry) doing another headbutt. lol

Of course I started off at the stunning look of the yan dao elf prince, Legolas.
Still as suave but Aragorn is the man! Hail to the King!

Strider aka Ranger aka Aragorn
...And did I mentioned each of the appendices DVD is almost 2hr+ each? Which accumulates to 5hr per episode (there's two DVD for each episode appendices) and 15hr for the trilogy. Plus the extended movie DVD which is 4hr+ for each episode, a total of 12hr+ for the trilogy. The total will be... about 27hr+. All this for only SGD$70! Which is about $2+ per hour of packed action, charming characters, hard work!
I think I've made another wish to my wish list. I want to go on a 3 days LOTR tour in the beautiful New Zealand. http://www.new-zealand-tours.co.nz/
"We walked precisely where the refugees of Rohan walked as they fled to Helm's Deep. I stood exactly where Legolas stood as he fired arrows at the wild warg beasts and then did his amazing leap onto his horse. My wife perched herself on the very cliff that Aragorn was dragged over by the wild warg."
Yo Man, I wanna be there, yeah~.
Speaking of Orlando Bloom, here's the next two movies I want to watch.

Elizabethtown

In May 06, Pirates of the Carribean 2

