Introducing my Hole-y 593.

This was the latest addition after a week of acid work.

Here's the original: holes #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!

And a highly possible hole #8.
I came to work on a listless mind. Not really listless. But mindless. I wasnt sleepy, wasnt tired... just mindless. I spilled H20, set up lab when there's no practical, said wrong things... But I was totally cracked up by two personnels at work.
Introducing... *drumrolls*
#1: IT Technical Assistant, Yugi Bear
He was called Yugi Bear because he looked like one and he's always in a blur state/look. The mumbling technique of his is worse than Jay. Somemore, he'll always like to walk into the room without saying a thing or not with a look, "Dont talk to me, dont talk to me, dont scare me". Perhaps he's new here. It all happen when one of the power adapter for my lab's computer is missing.
Me, calling YG on his phone: "Hello, Yugi Bear, Hui hui here from Chem Lab."
Yugi Bear (YB): "Ya."
Me: "Did you or Melvin (IT Engineer) happened to take away the power adapter for my computer or visualizer for lab 4 ah?"
YG: "Erm... no eh. I never take."
Me:"Really ah? Coz ah, my power adapter missing eh. Can you asked Melvin whether did he took it?"
YG: "Oh, okay."
Me: "Thanks ah. Coz I think the visualizer cannot work because of the missing adapter eh."
YG, agreed quickly (he seems to know its not working): "Ya ya ya, the visualizer cannot work!"
Me: "Ya lor, why huh?"
YG, laughed nervously: "Oh, because there's no power adapter."
Me, already having three lines of sweat on forehead: "YA, CORRECT LOR!"
YG: "Oh, okay, I will check it for you."
15 mins later, he came to the lab with the adapter.
YG, after fixing the thing: "Okay, I've fixed it."
Me: "Thanks ah."
YG: "I think ah..." He seems to know something about the fault or the missing adapter.
I listened closely.
YG: "...someone stole the adapter."
I totally burst out laughing (LMAO) "Who wants to steal a adapter?! Might as well steal the mouse what."
YG smiled in a pai seh way.
He is a funny toot toot guy ah.
#2: Chem Teacher, CC
He's one of the funniest and friendliest teacher I've met. He will talk to me in singlish chinese and then turn his face and scold the students like hell in a very formal english. He's the infamous black faced chem teacher who'll wait for students outside the lab and scold them if they are any minute late. So the funny thing happens when he faced the lab staffs while facing student at the same time.
*Door opened*
CC: "慧慧, student打破burette..."
I made a irritated face and went out to clear the mess.
My god, the long long burette was shattered completely into pieces. I took the broom and starts to sweep.
CC said sternly, to the student: "I shouldnt have let you all do practical."
CC saw me sweeping, "来, 我来扫" Yes, by right, they should help to clear the mess.
Student still standing there, kind of shocked.
CC said: "看啊, 薪水这么底还要做这种东西..."
The burette was splatted to another further place as well.
CC: "Wha, 喷到这边来啊! How you break it ah?"
It's just kinda funny to hear teacher speak chinese in front of students, you know? Just weird lah. Then, Part II came when the student wants to pay for the breakage.
CC: "多少啊? 十八块啊?"
Me: "没有啦! 你用什么burette? 十八块???"
Me to student: "It's $8.90."
CC: "Wha, so cheap ah? *saw the price list on my hand* 那个两百六十块的是什么?"
Me: "Electromantle. 如果这个都可以弄坏, wha 你很厉害"
CC: "Aiyo, 两百六十, 我可以买PSP leh. 不过我的老婆不让我买 leh..."
Me, having three lines of sweat along the forehead again. Why he said this in front of the student???
Me, trying to turn it around, laughing nervously: "你...不用教书 meh?" Meaning, you got the time to play PSP meh.
With the two personnels mentioned above, I guessed my life in MxJC will be happier.

