I enjoyed my driving today. Never've been so fun and confident.

The ability to control something. The exact coordination to achieve that motion, that action Perhaps its the ego monster in me that makes me like it. If I'm living in the US or Aus, I bet I'll go on a road trip. Drive, stop, look, eat, drive. Runaway fun. Like the new blogskin I've got. Happy, eat a huge cone of creamy ice cream, wandering on the streets, with loved companions.
Talking about ice cream, I love ice cream and that's a fact. Sometimes it's heartwarming to remember the memories related to ice cream. Someone invited me to ice cream birthday treat before. Someone suggested for a ice cream cone after a tiring no aim walk after dinner. Some group of gang, being the ice cream lovers in PWP before. Some of those ice cream trip I've went out to. It's not about eating the sweet melting dessert. It's about the occasion of it. No point eating a pint of Haagen Daaz ice cream if you are alone in the house. Or worse, after a sad day. The way to end a sad/stress/depressing day is potato chips, esp. Lay's Classic. Lol, reminded me of the days I went to Cold Storage in PWP and end up with a big bag of chips. Ah Er will know I'm stressed out. Friends = will know without asking. Not everything needs to be pronounced.
Side story while I'm typing this entry:
There's really a difference between a Virgo (Mum) and a Sagittarius (Me). Putting on the nail supplement, she asked me, put for 5 mins ah?
My reply: As you like it.
Her reply: Like what? 5 mins or 10 mins ah?
My reply: There's no standard procedure lah. You put on, wait, then happy happy then clean away lor.
Her reply: Then I put until tomorrow lah!
My reply: If you like it, also can.
Why must everything be standard? There's NO standard lah! >_<"

