I've made my first bill of my Feb's salary on Huo Yuan Jia EP + DVD (finally) and Ayu's CDL 2004 - 2005 A.
The HK concert footage is worth it. Worth more than the MVs itselfs. Ha ha...

Wha, so different! He sat instead of standing.

Ah Beng sitting down by the cross.

The infamous balancing act.

The infamous pink piano.

What a nice pose.

The smirk. He screwed up the lyrics of An Jing. As if he never did... Ha ha...

The cute dancing in Ye Ye Pao De Cha.

The "touch finger tip" hand shake

Bye bye smile.

Something I realised.
Although the security guards were fierce in pushing the hands away from him, their audience are able to leave their seats!!! Wha sai! We were shoo-ed back to our seat so many times! KNS. Somemore, our stage are so far away. KNSs.
Next, Ayu's CDL 04-05 A.


It was nice. At least better than the previous one I bought. Which is like 2 years ago???
At night, it was Lovely Sam Soon time.

and repeats of Feng MV.

I never thought this song is so nice until I watched it this afternoon. It's not as if I never watched the MV before, but suddenly I find the song so nice. It used to be the #10 song in the album. But its like, Ge Qian. The MV makes it nicer.

